View Single Post
Old 03-03-2011, 03:33 PM   #357
Isak
The Dude

Send a message via MSN to Isak

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvio View Post
Spoiler:
Was there anything in the story that would lead you to believe this was anything but Angela screwing with Styles? I certainly didn't catch it? Here's my main problem. Why Angela? How did Styles knew her father? What's the connection there? Like I said, maybe I just totally missed something?
Spoiler:

I also found the ending somewhat disappointing. It ended to quick. First of all, I can accept that Angela was the "bad guy" but, as you said, there was way way way to little involvement in the story to make this scenario convincing. It was like "what"?
I though we were going to see deeper development with the paranormal stuff. And shouldn't Styles be a lot more depressed about how Angela only fooled him to believe Laura was coming back? After Angela dies, he just sits with the group and talking, like nothing really important have happened. I mean, shouldn't he be depressed? Like reeeeallly depressed. He was obsessed with Laura, and have been convinced she could bring her back - the he finds out Angela is behind it all and he reacts like he does? What?
So a top notch story, and game, but with a far to rushed ending and conclusion of the story...