View Single Post
Old 02-25-2011, 06:41 AM   #28
orient

I recently picked up a PSP 3000 It came bundled with GTA: Chinatown Wars, LittleBigPlanet and Jak & Daxter: The Lost Frontier, though I traded the last two for Castlevania: The Dracula X Chronicles.

The first game I played through was God of War: Ghost of Sparta, which is absolutely phenomenal. I'd say it's better than the first God of War and probably on par with the second, though I've yet to play God of War 3.

I also downloaded 3 PSN games -- A Space Shooter for 2 Bucks!, Pac-Man Championship Edition and Tekken 2 (PS Classic).

A Space Shooter for 2 Bucks! is an excellent little game if you're into vertical schmups. You earn money to buy permanent upgrades and special weapons for your ship. It's a great formula. Pac-Man CE is, well, Pac-Man with flashy graphics. It's a lot of fun. I bought Tekken 2 more for a trip down memory lane. I used to play it to death when I was younger.

I found the main game in Castlevania: The Dracula X Chronicles to be alright, but I've unlocked Symphony of the Night, which is 10 times better.

Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together (Limited Edition) is coming in the mail this week, and I really want Persona 3 Portable but I'm going to have to import it.

I love picking up a system late in its life-cycle so I can play all the games I've missed over the past 5-or-so years, and for cheap, too.

Oh, and The 3rd Birthday is high on my Most Wanted list as well