View Single Post
Old 02-23-2011, 03:44 AM   #18
millenia
She Wants Revenge

About Gabriel Knight 1:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intense Degree View Post
To be honest I may be wrong about this but I thought...

Spoiler:
You needed the one from the museum to show it was the same as the one from the lake, and the one from the fortune teller to show that not all snake scales were the same.

You might be right it was just a point loss, but I seem to remember getting stuck there for ages until I reloaded and got the fortune teller snake scale. Could just be me being stupid though!
I'm pretty sure you can't get stuck with this. I progressed to day 5 or more without finding it and could continue the game after finally finding it from the walkthru. You can imagine it was a horrible thing to find from the walkthrus since it was "supposed" to be on day 1 already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayvio View Post
I never thought of trying that, guess I just assumed Gabe would refuse. is the result funny? if so I may need to reinstall or at least look it up on youtube
I don't remember the specifics but
Spoiler:
I think you just get unhappy ending where Gabriel dies at the ceremony. Probably the same if you don't use the medallion or don't try to save Malia - or something like that. It's been ages, can't remember if there's was just the regular dying screen or if it was an actual "unhappy ending". Anyway you can't reach the happy ending if you miss out placing the tracker. I think I managed to screw it up on my second playthrough - I was too busy to reach the end