View Single Post
Old 02-15-2011, 09:09 AM   #44858
UPtimist
Life and times of...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panthera View Post
@UPtimist: I can't guarantee I'm back forever, but I'm at least back for a while, as I've recently been bit by the AG bug again.
(And I stopped my WoW account for a while ago and got a (new) boy friend who I'm currently living with)

And I will fight to keep the thread alive now, so maybe things are going to get bad with me back! Mohahaha...

So nice to see so many known names!

*Must go track up post I was quoted in*
Also, it might be that I remembered incorrectly. I quoted a couple of oldies, but could've just been that seeing your name brought a tear to my eye, not so much quoting you. That makes no sense, but anyways I meant that it could be that I quoted others but while looking for those posts I stumbled upon your posts and started reminiscing. I don't know. Also, eh, I lost my train of thought. I'm a little tired. Well, that's quite understandable under these circumstances. You know, the train traffic here in Finland is in quite a chaos, I wonder if it's so bad in, say, Norway? The way of Nor. Anyways, I have to depart from the ol' P&C - that's Personal Computer, not Point and Click - but toodloo, no that's not how it's spelled but anyways: bye.