View Single Post
Old 02-12-2011, 12:43 AM   #27
UPtimist
Life and times of...

Oh my, seems they finally are able to also create attractive people with their character editor, instead of those frog-human / badger-human hybrids etc. Here's hoping though that they don't go overboard and just make everyone a model now. The preset thing might be good, might be too simple. We'll see (worked OK in Mass Effect).

I like that you can make your character what you want, but I'm a little worried that it's now so detailed that you in the end can't actually make your character without playing for like 100 hours. I just don't have that much time... Also, so that you can have a little versatility in your abilities without having to either be mediocre in everything or just completely committing to one area. Like, being good in Magic stuff but then there being so many different options you want/need that you'll end up beating a rumare slaughterfish for a couple of minutes before it dies (happened to me in Oblivion).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Owskie View Post
am i the only one worried that this game looks exactly like oblivion with some updated models and graphics?
No, you're not. I'm still optimistic though

(Edit): Spent quite a while reading through a bunch of other articles I've not noticed at least, linked at the bottom of that forum post you took this from. All sorts of interesting things.

Last edited by UPtimist; 02-12-2011 at 01:45 AM.