View Single Post
Old 01-08-2011, 05:53 AM   #19
Dan_Dan_91_07

Okay, I managed to get Discworld 1 but I have been unable to activate the Easter Egg.

I was aware of something Dave Johnston has said about the Easter Eggs however:

"Back to a previous Discworld related comment, the Discworld 1 Easter Egg solution on www.trueblueaussie.com is wrong. A corrected solution will be posted as soon as I remember the actual sequence (it was 10 years ago after all). I have been sent save games and specific engine versions to test it.

The Discworld 2 cheat is correct and should already work on all versions. Psygnosis allowed the insertion of the cheat into the second game, but insisted that that key words in the Eric Idle "sequel" phrase be beeped over to avoid offence."

Source - http://forums.scummvm.org/viewtopic....=asc&start=120

Which basically means he knows he has forgot for the first game and he doesn’t know that he has forgot for the second game. I wanted to give them a go anyways and do a bit of trial and error to try and activate it if it didn't work, however I couldn’t activate it.

I have been thinking about the meaning of the hint, I can’t work out what you have to do though.

"In a large crowd" - It seems very likely it's at the scene at the end.

"The ayes have it" - "Ayes" means the total number of people voting ‘yes’ in a formal debate, for example in a parliament. The phrase as a whole means more people have voted for something than against it.

"ayes" - is said the same as eyes and the plural form of the letter "I".

"aye" - is something said by pirates/sailors.

Anyone have any ideas or want to hunt with me?