View Single Post
Old 12-30-2010, 07:02 AM   #11
Dan_Dan_91_07

OMG!

It's actually in the game! I didn't think I would find it, but I did!

What you ACTUALLY need to do is use the Suffrajester with Rincewind twelve times. On the twelfth time Rincewind will say something different as he will say "Not a bad idea, but the legs seem to get in the way". Then, when you go through the stone circle for the twenty fifth time, you will see the easter egg!

The easter egg scene starts out the same as one of the others for a bit but then, BAM, they start saying the hidden lines.

I will post a video of it but first I need to figure out how to.

Can somebody PLEASE confirm Discworld 1 for me? It shouldn't take too long if you have a walkthrough with you or maybe somebody here has a save file that they wouldn't mind sharing or maybe you can find one on the internet. However, if it's like this one, the solution won't be exactly right, I wonder why it wasn't though? Anyways, I think the Discworld 1 easter egg is more interesting as it isn't censored but still, I can't believe I found it!!

Edit - I have just done some experimenting and I have found out a couple things.

The two Rincewinds scene is cause by going through the circle five times without skipping the animation shown whilst Rincewind is travelling through it. However these five times do not have to be in order so you could press the skip button on the fifth time, have that time not counted, and then go through the circle again without pressing the skip button and get the scene.

There are normally four of these scenes, if you do the above formula after viewing four scenes and you have not performed the requirements for the hidden scene, then you will see a previous scene

The hidden two Rincewinds scene is shown by viewing the four normal scenes at least once without pressing the skip button whilst viewing the scenes (you can however skip lines of dialogue individualy) between the two Rincewinds, using the Suffrajester on Rincewind at least twelve times (these twelve times do not have to be one after another) and then going through the circle the required amount of times/way for seeing a two Rincewind scene.

Last edited by Dan_Dan_91_07; 12-31-2010 at 12:55 AM.