View Single Post
Old 12-24-2010, 04:12 PM   #26
Hoipolloi

Clive Barker's Undying. Good game with a nice mix of action and puzzle solving, good 3D graphics, but I lost my way somewhere in the interconnected mazes filled with skeletons and around a cathedral(?), couldn't remember if I had done that part already or overlooked something. I definitely plan to revisit it, and I have no qualms about using walkthroughs since I decided it's a waste of time, anyway.
Schism: I tried that one too, decided that you had to be a nuclear physicist to solve this (this is a stolen quote), and that it wasn't a good game - it's about fun, not work, or is it?
Sanitarium and Grim Fandango: I've tried a few times to love the latter, but couldn't stand it for more than a few minutes - won't be trying again unless desparate. Will be trying Sanitarium, one of these days.
System Shock 2: This is a game I couldn't find anywhere at the time I was most crazy about it. Played the demo as a teen. Now it makes my weak old heart go thump-thump - too exciting for me. Will recover enough - maybe - at some later stage in life.