View Single Post
Old 12-19-2010, 01:49 PM   #8
Dan_Dan_91_07

Hey millenia, I have just checked a couple walkthroughs to see if you are right about being able to skip the second action sequence however they did not mention this. Also, yes there was no propper penalty caused by losing in the first section apart from having to fight them again, if it's an important battle, however it can take quite a while to find them to fight again, something which annoyed me massively. Myself, I hated this section. I could not see any logic in it, it had bad controls and it was very repetitive. Reading these walkthroughs though has told me there were logical solutions to some of these fights, but I think I won by doing something else in most of these. I think It may of been better if I looked at them as "puzzles" a bit more.

And Idrisguitar, about the first paragraph in your spoiler section:

Spoiler:
I don't think it's restricted to the car's colour but the location of the car (putting it in a car to the far west of the screen). This is from reading a couple walkthroughs just a moment ago.

And yeah, the bunny bits were funny, the way Ben asks for them, the actual "bit", lol. Also, you may not be aware but theres a bonus bunny scene:

Spoiler:
When you need to stop the shareholder's meeting you can pick up an additional bunny box. If you do this, the box will be avalible to use when you are on the bad guys truck. When your at this section you can use the box on the fan inside the truck's grill, this causes Ben to shred each bunny one by one, with the Ride of the Valkyries playing. This is just a bonus scene however and has no effect on anything.

About Full Throttle 2:

In spring 2000, LucasArts began production of Full Throttle: Payback, an official sequel to continue the storyline of Full Throttle. Since Tim Schafer had already left the company at the time, Larry Ahern, who was involved in the original game's development, was appointed the project lead and Bill Tiller, the art director. Both Ahern and Tiller left LucasArts in 2001, after Payback was canceled. At the early stages, the project received positive feedback from other LucasArts employees but according to Tiller, it eventually fell apart because of disagreements on the game style between the productive team and "a particularly influential person" within the management, which lead to a series of "mistakes". The production ceased in November 2000, when 25% of the levels and about 40% of the preproduction art were complete. LucasArts never released an official statement regarding the game cancellation

(Source, Wikipedia)

Last edited by Dan_Dan_91_07; 12-19-2010 at 02:29 PM.