View Single Post
Old 12-10-2010, 12:54 AM   #7
Pyke

Roper Klacks,

Thanks for the comment! I really want to have some truely MASSIVE environments to explore. The scene when the astronauts first encounter the Space Joackey Pilot in Alien is a definate inspiration.

That game scene is quite beautiful to see in action. The Hawking has slow blinking running lights, and the scene has 'space dust' and gunk slowly drifiting past. Its also very easy to get lost if you leave the beam of light, because you literally blend in with the shadows around you.

I tried to contact the mods to change the thread name (also noticed the 'and'....im convinced my brain is shutting down due to 'end of the year' syndrome!), but I need to have a few more posts before I can private message...so here goes.

Zane, Thanks mate. Ill be updating with some more pics, and hopefully an animation or two soon.

Monolith, I love iso games aswell, not just for adventure games-but for all games! Fallout, Baldars Gate, Diablo-the graphics in those games inspired me for so long-its a sad things to see them fading away.
Sanitarium aswell is just a freaking awesome game, isometric or not.