View Single Post
Old 12-05-2010, 11:14 AM   #1
LouiseK

Default My Account Isn't Secure

Hello,

Ok. Here goes.

Ages ago all of the games in my Adventure Shop account disappeared never to be seen again - although i was told that if i remember which games i downloaded and i wanted to play them that i could contact customer service and should be able to play them (really helpful - not).

I swore never to buy from them again, and yet i figured that i was just about bored enough to give them another chance.

So, i just log into my account and see Dracula3 which is the only game i have purchased since my account was wiped.

Fine, i want to purchase Rhiannon Four Branches. I enter my payment details and it just takes me back to the main page, so i go to see which games i have to see if the transaction occurred.

There are two other games there that i have never heard of - DRMOGR and LOUVRE - and there is also someone else's name and email address and DOB under my account info?!

I logged in using my own email address and password - what the hell is going on?! I have a secure computer... Windows 7, ESET and SuperAntiSpyware all updated.

Who the hell is [personal info removed]?

Please respond asap.

Last edited by fov; 12-06-2010 at 03:13 PM. Reason: removed personal info (presumably someone else's...)