View Single Post
Old 11-25-2010, 03:32 PM   #3
needlefeast
Off to Room no.99

Hi Shany

Thanks for your feedback your comments are really helpful. I would never post something and not be prepared to take any criticisms.

Yeah I know the intro is too long, I have a tendency to ramble. My sister is supposed to edit it for me one of these days. I did put in a disclaimer though.

With some games if you don't do things in a certain order you can't go any further in the game, that's what I was referring to by "stuffing up" and clocking means finishing as you say. I do like using slang, especially australian slang but I didn't consider either of those terms slang.

LOL. When I was bashing Grace I was NOT bashing GK I love that game but Grace is a dog and I am happy to defend that point with anyone and will not back down!

What does a video review mean?

I guess you could play it as a standalone game because you wouldn't know what you're missing but I appreciate the links the trilogy has to each other. I am quite shocked how often this series is appearing on peoples "worst games" list in the forums!

I'm thinking about your last point now and when I think about how long it took to walk from Douglasville to that stupid train to fill it with water, you just might be right!