View Single Post
Old 11-21-2010, 03:39 PM   #1
diego

Default I "hate" that game!

Ok, so this is not supposed to be another "worst games list" but more of your bashing of games that may or may not be good in your opinion, but you just couldn't get over some things about it. Here's some of mine:

Mata Hari - this is actually not a bad game, with excellent graphics and nice historical ambient. But i gave up on it after tedious walking from one person to another, in order to move the story. Interface didn't help, because inventory and dialog options were rather - symbols, and you always had to drag & drop symbols to a character in order to talk to him.

Dreamfall - What's with the running? Run from one end of city to another, then go back. Then do it again. Again. Ok, can i have a quick-travel map now or am i preparing myself for a long-distance race?

Monkey Island Special Edition 1 and 2: Even it's a budget release and welcomed return of LucasArts to adventure games scene, i still prefer old graphics to "flashy" new ones. Even if i swallow backgrounds there's still Guybrush's new designs.

Still Life 2 - ok, if anyone doesn't want to bash this game thats' me, because i think it's underrated, but still: What's with the inventory system? And more importantly, what's with the snooping of every inch and corner of the most enourmous house in adventure gaming since Phantasmagoria?