View Single Post
Old 11-15-2010, 01:47 AM   #115
Hannes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fien View Post
That's right, either way you win something and you lose something. A wonderful design feature. I can tell lots of thought went into it. Oops! I shouldn't whine, so sorry. Of course the glass is half full, not half empty.
That's nitpicking, and you know this perfectly well. You seem really bitter. Any game that has a loading screen like in GM suffers from the same problem: you either miss the texts or they're on your screen for ages. From the little that I've managed to read, the texts aren't really that important anyway; they're there to distract you from the loading time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fien View Post
Heh. I remember how people told me the specs of my *brand new* computer must be the reason the loading times in So Blonde were 30 or more seconds.
Well, how else do you explain that my year old laptop runs the game perfectly and the load screens go by fast, while others' don't? What else could it be, other than the specs? If it's really such a big problem to you, I can't see how you can play most adventure games at all...

Last edited by Hannes; 11-15-2010 at 01:54 AM.