View Single Post
Old 11-08-2010, 02:13 PM   #5
Foinikas

Quote:
Originally Posted by diego View Post
Out of those, i've played Broken Sword games, Jack Keane and Tunguska. Broken Sword 1 and 2 are classics, great games, third is not bad too. Jack Keane is similar to Ankh series, and is one of the better comic adventures in past couple of years (look for Ceville too). Tunguska is a classic mystery adventure with decent story. The company behind it is responsible for Lost Horizon too, as well as Secret Files 2, but i think the original Tunguska is still somewhat more challenging in terms of the puzzles.

By the way, you've got me there for a moment - there was a countryman of yours with the same name - Dimitris Manos, who ran adventure online magazine, so i thought you're him for a second
Haha Diego,no I'm not him.Actually I feel honored to get to talk to guys like you with lots of experience in Adventure games because I feel like a "noob" since I've only started playing such games recently.I did finish Jack Keane,I love it(look at the avatar :p)and although I'm generally not so much patient with solving puzzles and breaking my head to figure out riddles and solutions when it comes to adventure games I'm always willing to try a new story.
Definetely interested in Dreamfall:The Longest Journey,I wasn't sure that was an adventure game.