Thread: Primordia
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2010, 09:24 PM   #8
Pinback

Hey all,

I've now set up a donation/pre-order page on the site for those who are interested in supporting production for Primordia, or who just want a proper boxed version. The game will still be released in it's entirity as freeware, but for those of you who prefer a real, commercial quality boxed game on the shelf, or simply want to aid production and help out the team, I thought this would be a good idea to implement.

I was a little over ambitious with my 'late 2010' release date. To be on the safe side I'm pushing this back to february 2011 at the earliest, mid 2011 at the very, extreme latest (You really never know what will crop up and slow things down).
I'm going to be doing a fair bit more work on the game cover art and such for one thing, and there's just generally a whole lot more work involved in this production now than when it started.

A basic boxed game pre-order package will set you back $40 USD, but this price includes postage.
The box art will be sweet though, the posters also very cool, and for patrons donating $100 or more their game will be shipped with an original concept illustration from Primordia. These will be fully rendered original illustrations, created using the highest quality materiels and also signed and dated by yours truly.
There are also a few other neats perks you get from donating, so if you like what you see and want to help us out (and can afford to, of course), be sure to take a gander at;

www.primordiagame.com

Thanks for all the support and interest guys,

Victor Pflug