View Single Post
Old 09-28-2010, 09:38 PM   #919
mgeorge

I see your point. It is just a game. And I agree with your post generally.

My issue is the lack of some kind of update on what is going on. Sure they switched devs, but that was quite some time ago. If there're fine tuning the game, throw the fans a bone and let us know. If there're having problems with the new dev, again, let us know. Someone has to know what's going on yet the people that will be buying the game are left totally in the dark. I think most people especially in the AG market have a lot patience if there're just informed.

Part of the title of this thread is marketing, and as far as I'm concerned, the marketing for the game has been horrendous. It's gotten to the point where if the game isn't the best thing since sliced bread, there's going to be a whole lot of disappointed fans. Perhaps that's why it's had so many delays. Ms Jenson has to have an awful lot of pressure on her to put out a game that's at least on par with some of her older works and the longer it gets delayed, the more pressure she has. If that's the case why not just tell her fans? Why all the silence???