View Single Post
Old 09-25-2010, 12:08 AM   #909
Bakhtosh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fien View Post
There are two German versions. The Collector's Edition (55 Euros) is definitely German/English. I think, but I'm not entirely sure, that the standard one (36 Euros) is German only.

I'm not sure if this is true. The german DTP press release (Link) has the following passage:
Quote:
Die Collector’s Edition, verpackt in einem edlen SteelBook™ Jumbo, enthält neben dem Spiel zusätzlich eine Audio-CD mit dem Original-Soundtrack des Spieles sowie diversen Tracks der Band The Scarlet Furies. Zudem finden Gray Matter-Fans in der Metallbox ein edles Gray Matter-Kartendeck (55 Blatt), fünf Postkarten mit kunstvollen Artwork-Motiven sowie ein Poster. Die Gray Matter Collector’s Edition zur PC-Version wird zum Preis von 54,99 € parallel zur Veröffentlichung der Standard-Editionen erhältlich sein.

In beiden in Deutschland, Österreich und der Schweiz erhältlichen Editionen wird Gray Matter als besonderes Schmankerl sowohl in deutscher als auch in englischer Sprache lokalisiert enthalten sein. So haben Adventure-Fans die Möglichkeit, auch die englische Original-Version zu spielen, bei der Jane Jensen persönlich Tonregie führte.
I've tried to translate it:
Quote:
The collectors edition packaged in a classic SteelBook™ Jumbo additionally contains an audio CD with the soundtrack of the game and some tracks of the band The Scarlet Furies. Gray Matter fans also find a Gray Matter deck of cards (55 cards), five postcards with artworks and a poster in the metal box. The Gray Matter collectors edition of the PC version will be available for 54,99 € at the release date of the standard edition.

In both in germany, austria and switzerland available editions Gray Matter will be included localized in german and english language as a special treat. This way adventure fans have the opportunity to play the original english version with the voice direction done by Jane Jenson herself.
On the first look it sounds like the standard edition also contains the english localization. But after reading it a few times I'm not completely sure anymore.