View Single Post
Old 09-04-2010, 04:29 PM   #37
tegendemuur

I've played this game some time ago, and like Trunkyo says, it's great to see how people actually discuss the way the game develops. I was just playing from scene to scene not knowing what to expect and it kept on growing in it's disturbing way. Not giving detailed thoughts about it as I'm reading here...

I think I can speak for the people who played this game, that we wonder about where the thoughts of the first-time-players will go, because there's some really awesome stuff coming up during the upcoming levels that is confusing but awesome in perspective of the eventual solution. So yeah, I've played it... And this will be my first (and probably final) post in this thread, since I'll love to read about the thoughts going that will go into this game! Have fun you newcomers. God, this game is worth a movie. - And about the visuals, I love the simplicity; you get the basic picture, but the details can be easily created by the mind.... And the voice-acting is great also. Shove that need for realism where the...!

Anyway. Favorite adventure game ever.

Last edited by tegendemuur; 09-05-2010 at 12:11 AM.