View Single Post
Old 09-02-2010, 11:15 AM   #29
Elvira

Wow, that was a lot shorter than I expected!
I think it's kind of what you'd expect from an introduction: it raises questions, but doesn't answer any.

So far the people you can talk to aren't making any sense. I wonder whether they're there just to get the atmosphere across, or whether their delusions are part of the story and will be explained later.

The moving statue surprised me quite a bit, I somehow expected the game to not contain any "unreal" elements. I wonder: is it just the main character's delusion or is it really happening? And why is he suddenly at another location, did he simply forget what happened in between or did the statue actually move him? I'm tempted to think it actually happened, but again, I am surprised that (or would be surprised if) the game contains such supernatural elements. Something tells me that he doesn't really have any business being in a sanitarium (although it is strange that he can't remember anything, while he appears to have been there for some time). A nice conspiracy perhaps? There's not much to go on yet...

I'm very curious about the rest of the story, although I can't say I like the interface much... I wonder how hard the puzzles will be; so far they were pretty straight-forward