View Single Post
Old 09-02-2010, 10:37 AM   #57
Bruno_Malta
Schattenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by toonstrucktwo View Post
@ stepurhan:

I understand your apprehensions and I will not pretend to understand an industry with which I have little or no experience. I don't disagree that there is mostly hype to work with at the moment, but that has been enough for some to go about giving the events transpired so far a headline. When and where it has been reported, one or more of the caveats you listed has been mentioned. If the criterion here is that the games AG reports on must already exist or nearly so, then so be it. The point I wished to make is that any article has the potential to help make this game a possibility, at least according to Keith Arem & co., as he/they have identified fan support as one of the factors at play in the making of the game.
I don´t agree with you. You are asking to them to release a new based on only flimsy information. It would be the same as if New York Times released news based on these same principles just to help someone.
This whole Toon 2 business is looking very shady from the get go. I think we should wait for concrete information. A contact from someone actually working on it and not wishful thinking.

" I Can´t use these two Things Together"

Playing: Myst 4, So Blond, Memento Mori

Next in Line: The Black Mirror, Art of Murder: Cards of Destiny

Just Finished: Alter Ego, Art of Murder: Hunt for the Puppeteer, Chronicles of Mystery: The Tree of Life, Secret Files 2