View Single Post
Old 09-02-2010, 08:17 AM   #24
Intense Degree
Failed Birthday Elf

Quote:
Originally Posted by stepurhan View Post
Firstly, the opening cinematic. Note that we only get to see the main character's legs and not his face (which is covered by bandages by the time we get to see it) The trousers look like the same colour as the ones he's wearing in the tower cells. The video in the control centre indicates he stole a car and raced off believing he was doing something important. That fits together with his excited phone call (we have no indication he actually spoke to anyone so that could easily be part of a delusion). There's also the vaguely overheard comment from an attendant about his car being stolen just before you get control. It would appear we're a dangerous nutter alright. One that sees statues come alive, talk to him and transport him to other places as well.
That's a nice summary Step, concise and to the point. I'm keeping my mind open as to what may be going on though!

On the whole, i'm reserving judgment on the voicework at the moment, although I simply can't agree with you on the stutter. I have a couple of friends/relatives with stutters/stammers and I really can't reconcile the stuttering character's voice acting in this game with the reality as I have seen it. (Or maybe that should be heard it ). That may just be me though.

I look forward to coming back to your foreshadowing spoilers later on!