View Single Post
Old 08-22-2010, 11:09 AM   #1
Enter the Story
I turn novels into games

Default Les Miserables (now freeware) and A Tale of Two Cities (new)

I was going to post this in "underground" as it's about a game that is now free, but it's not an underground title - it's a commercial title that I'm only now giving away. And it links to a new release. So I thought you might be interested.

Les Miserables: the game of the book previously sold for 14.99. It's the first and the most popular of the Enter The Story games so far. It sticks fairly close to Victor Hugo's novel: if you don't know the story it's set in France from 1795-1832, and covers Jean Valjean's fall and redemption, with a cast of hundreds and all the usual love and death, tragedy and conflict, pursuit, rescues, escapes and all that good stuff.

See what you think: visit http://enterthestory.com and follow the word "free"

The reason I'm giving it away now is partly because I promised one of the composers that I would (it was a condition of using his excellent music), and also because it helps promote my new game, A Tale of Two Cities, which takes place in the same kind of place and the same kind of time (revolutionary Paris). If you like Les Miserables, hopefully you'll like A Tale of Two Cities.

Anyway, that's enough promotion from me. In the immortal words of the Caponians, "see ya!"