Thread: Three Questions
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2010, 02:07 PM   #3312
Squinky
Unreliable Narrator

Send a message via AIM to Squinky Send a message via MSN to Squinky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee in Limbo View Post
1) What's the most difficult-to-find music album you own or have a digital copy of?
2) What artist, musician or writer do you consider to be an influence on your life?
3) What are you going to be doing around, say, six o'clock tonight? Wanna meet me at Gage Park? Flock of Seagulls is playing. Wanna come?
1. Various Balkan brass mix CDs from bandmates that contain tracks you can't get outside eastern Europe. Still haven't gotten around to ripping most of them to my computer, because I don't know all the names/artists of the songs and it totally messes with my systems for organisation. And I'm lazy.
2. Well, you're all three (and so am I, sort of), and you're a huge influence on my life. The musicians in my band have also affected my life to a great degree. As for people I haven't met yet... Emily Short?
3. Even if I had $600 lying around for a plane ticket, I'd be late for the show due to time differences. Damn. Seriously, I was thinking about going to a party tonight, but the weather's so crappy, I don't feel like riding my bike all the way to East Van until I get some better rain gear. Maybe if I feel like braving public transit and walking...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerite View Post
1. Do you react to feelings of loneliness in odd ways? I, for example, occasionally feel slightly ill and worry and dwell on it a bit.
2. What artist, musician or writer do you consider to be an influence on your life? (I liked this 'un)
3. If you were within a realistic distance, how interested would you be to meet the Hammerman in person?
1. Hmm. What does "odd" consist of? Ignoring said feelings? Burying myself into creative projects? Going for long bike rides? Avoiding other people, because in most situations, their company makes me lonelier? Sending long, angst-ridden e-mails to Lee? Snogging some guy I don't even like all that much whilst on vacation, just because the opportunity presented itself? You decide.
2. Already answered that.
3. Sure, it would be fun. He'd probably think I was a complete dork with bad taste in music, though. (See, I'm not the only one with terrible self-esteem!)

---

1. Say you were casting voices for characters from a region you don't have first hand experiences with. If the choice was between regional accuracy and good acting, which would you choose?
2. What's a good way to appear less intimidating to people without turning into a complete doormat?
3. What's one of your favourite examples of musical humour?

Last edited by Squinky; 08-08-2010 at 04:31 PM. Reason: Bad typo, bad!