Thread: Three Questions
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2010, 11:33 AM   #3311
Hammerite
kamikaze hummingbirds

1. I think We Are Beautiful, We Are Doomed by Los Campesinos! was a limited edition, which I have a physical copy of; in terms of digital, I downloaded some songs by late 80s New Zealand indie band Marie and the Atom from an mp3 blog... though available on this blog, physical copies are out-of-print I'd imagine.

2. A lot of the comedians I like are quite an influence on my life, namely Stewart Lee and Richard Herring -- as they just seem similar to myself in a way. And a lot of the music I like also has an influence as I myself make some music...

3. At six-o-clock I was eating dinner and watching Mitchell and Webb on the TV. The company would have been nice, though.
__

1. Do you react to feelings of loneliness in odd ways? I, for example, occasionally feel slightly ill and worry and dwell on it a bit.

2. What artist, musician or writer do you consider to be an influence on your life? (I liked this 'un)

3. If you were within a realistic distance, how interested would you be to meet the Hammerman in person?