View Single Post
Old 08-06-2010, 06:03 PM   #1969
Fantasysci5
Stalker of Britain

lmao That really was the quote of the century.

Alright, I've moved on Crunchy. I just boguht myself Sims 2:Freetime, and I really like some of the little stuff taht they added, making it worth the money in my opinion.

I love that you can have NPCs grow up with you now, instead of having your high school sweetheart stuck in high school your whole life. I also like that when you go to a community lot, you can now choose to bring your pets along or not. There are more options for turn ons and offs now, which is great since I used to think it was sorely lacking. To be able to pick what you want to write about when writing a novel is a nice touch, too. I think getting more enthusiasm for hobbies is a little difficult, and I have no idea what my Sims natural hobby is, but I'm having fun. The little things are definetely making the game for me.

A question; does anybody know if an NPC ('non-playable character' around town) can propose by himself, or do you have to control him to make him? :eyeroll: lol He says he wants to propose, he's in a good mood, etc, but he just won't. I think it would look weird if she proposed to him (because the person getting proposed to does some really girly things). Does anyone know, without just asking him to move in already?
Currently Playing-Trine 2
Games I Want-Kings Bounty: Warriors of the North!!!, Asylum, Last Crown, Braken Tor, Testament of Sherlock Holmes