Thread: Three Questions
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2010, 05:29 AM   #3286
MoriartyL
Not like them!

Send a message via AIM to MoriartyL

1. Because each of the games I make does something which no one else has done. I therefore am adding something significant to culture. Whether positive or negative, isn't for me to say. But significant.
  2. Each and every person ought to cultivate their own uniqueness. Every person should try to be someone unlike everyone else, and do things other people wouldn't do. That way they're adding to society, rather than being redundant.
  3. I try to be unique. And of course, I could be trying harder. I think the reason goes back to when I was a little kid. I couldn't really fit in, so I had to figure out who I was outside of the group. And over the years, I've gotten very comfortable with that.

===============================================

1. In parenting, where should the balance be between making children better people, and making children happy?
  2. If you had been made more constantly happy as a child, how would you be different today?
  3. Imagine that a perfect clone of you were raised in an entirely different environment, by totally different people. What character traits would you definitely share with that person?