Thread: Three Questions
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2010, 02:42 PM   #3283
Lee in Limbo
It's Hard To Be Humble

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squinky View Post
1. If you had a once in a lifetime chance to get one thing you own signed by its creator, what would it be?
2. Does caffeine have a significant effect on you?
3. A dishevelled stranger comes up to you claiming to be from the future. What would they have to say to get you to believe them?
1. I wouldn't mind having my copy of From Hell signed by Alan Moore...
2. It usually makes my brain do amazingly lifelike things like organize and process information, and formulate reactions to said datum. Sadly, some days, caffeine just isn't enough.
3. They'd have to know how Terminal Monday ended for me to take them seriously. Because of course, Terminal Monday will be the most widely-studied piece of literature on the planet in the future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoriartyL View Post
  1. Are there any childhood dreams you had which still have appeal to you?
  2. Are there any childhood dreams you had which have lost all appeal?
  3. What's the least clichéd thing you've ever really desperately hoped for?
1. Yup. I still want to be a writer, artist, cartoonist and musician.
2. I have gotten over my desire to be an astronaut. I would, however, still like to get off this planet for a bit, so Doctor, if you're out there reading this, I'm ready to travel, sir!
3. I would greatly love to wake up tomorrow and find that my wife has had a change of heart and decided she'd really like to live in a house with Jenn, Deirdra and I.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squinky View Post
1. What's the best investment you've ever made? (not necessarily financial)
2. What's the worst investment you've ever made?
3. What investment you've made has given you the most unexpected results?
1. My first, second and third computers.
2. The last five years.
3. I didn't expect that buying a copy of The Longest Journey would eventually lead to me meeting one of the few people I love unreservedly.

1) Can a person really change the world with a song?
2) Can a person really hope to find happiness if they can't decide where their heart belongs?
3) Could all of this really just be a fantasy in the mind of a comatose wannabe songwriter trying to shake off the effects of drug and alcohol poisoning in 1994?