Thread: Three Questions
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2010, 03:15 PM   #3275
MoriartyL
Not like them!

Send a message via AIM to MoriartyL

1. Wowsers, that's a tough one. Firstly, because I've never been deeply in love (or even casually in love, really) with anyone. So it's hard for me to imagine how that would change my behavior. But assuming that this is real love and not some little crush, the woman certainly has Asperger's Syndrome and I wouldn't know when I might ever find another because they're rare, and I think that would inspire me (normally a really scared and shy kind of person) to put it all on the line. I'd probably stick around and make excuses to spend time with her, and wait for the other guy to drop out. But if that guy had Asperger's Syndrome as well... and I believe you've gotten me into the trap of writing a soap opera around myself.
  2. That's easier. I'd be friends, and I'd wait forever.
  3. You don't go for the easy questions, do you. I guess this is quite a real possibility. I can't love anyone without Asperger's Syndrome (not really), and I have no reason to believe I'll ever find a woman with Asperger's Syndrome. I'd probably keep holding out hope until the day I die, and then die a virgin, because that's the sort of really pathetic thing I'd do. What a miserable thought.

================================================== =================

1. How far beyond your comfort zone are you willing to push yourself?
  2. Are there any ideals which are more important, in your life, than your own happiness is?
  3. What have you always wanted to do, but never gotten around to to this day?