Thread: Anna's Room
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2010, 06:41 PM   #31
Sughly

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierramindy View Post
My opinion isn't very helpful here because I'm not all that interested in how a room looks, although I do prefer colorful over dark rooms. I only want to say that I really like Anna and would like to play any game that she is in. I also like the AGS style of graphics so that's another plus for the game from my point of view.
Hey glad to see you're interested!

I forgot to reply to the previous mention of the colour scheme differences between the rooms so I'll take this as an opportunity to do so. I'm intentionally pushing the difference - Anna's room is more like an overdone girl's room to make Anna feel at home to all the experiments. On the other hand we have the rest of the house which, as a wicked old woman who practices witchcraft would be, dark and cold and creepy in a cartoonish kind of way.

That being said, I appreciate that it was a little TOO bright so I've tried to find more of a balance. But I'm kind of with you sierramindy, I still find the bedroom to be my fave of the rooms I've made (both shown and not shown)

Thanks for following sierramindy!

Now playing: The Longest Journey, Gray Matter, Lost Horizon
Recently finished: Sanitarium
Looking Forward To: Deponia, Resonance