View Single Post
Old 07-09-2010, 05:10 PM   #30
Roper Klacks

About the voice overs, it has good and bad points. The good ones are obviously the improved cinematic experience and we wont have those awful moments where our protagonist don't express emotions and stare to the infinite.

However we also have a bad points. We will loose the role play aspect around our character (it will be his/her story, not our story), the game will probably be shorter and it can cut immersion, its a bit annoying when we choose a line and he/she delivers that line with a completely different tone and emotion that we want to express.

Quote:
Originally Posted by imisssunwell View Post
Spoiler:
A female Revan seemed to be unfit in several occasions, including totally missing the romance with Bastila. Carth romance was inferior imo.
Spoiler:
I agree that the bastilla romance was better (mainly cause i love her character) but the Carth/Revan romance was not that bad either, at least i enjoyed it and it didn't seem unfit at all. Their romance was a lot better than the terrible Shepard/Kaidan... that guy was such a boring character