View Single Post
Old 07-08-2010, 11:42 PM   #1948
Fantasysci5
Stalker of Britain

Little Writer-I play RPGs, strategies, FPS, time management, simulation, and of course adventures. I'm what they call "dynamic". lol

I'm currently playing Culpa Innata...and loving it! It's such a rich and detailed world, with tons of information that you don't really need to know, but is so interesting! I haven't felt this immersed since "The Longest Journey"-and that's saying a lot.

The character sprites look a little out of place, and the main character's hair really bugs me. But besides that, it's a great game. Reminds me of "Moment of Silence" because of the conspiracy part for some reason.

I love all of the rich info about the world...I was a bit bored at first, cause there was so much to digest (but I was bored at the beginning of Dreamfall...and now I love the beginning!). I love the irrelevant conversations that you don't need to have, about your favorite Holo shows with the first witness. There's plenty of item description like in GK1, and I love that level of detail!

The conversations are interesting. I like being able to talk about random things, like complimenting the witness' shoes, but I hate limited conversations. I love asking every possible question, and in this game-at least so far, you can't.

There's so much detail, you can choose what you want her to wear...although I think the choices look a bit silly. Oh well. I'm really enjoying this game!
Currently Playing-Trine 2
Games I Want-Kings Bounty: Warriors of the North!!!, Asylum, Last Crown, Braken Tor, Testament of Sherlock Holmes

Last edited by Fantasysci5; 07-08-2010 at 11:49 PM.