View Single Post
Old 06-29-2010, 10:48 PM   #690
Luna Sevithiainen
Pixiehunter

That's the whole point with a hype like this and so little information we get: if we only get a teeny-tiny bit of news, that's all there is to be discussed, so we all eagerly do so.

I know of myself that if I get to see only one cover, I can't just say 'oh nice'. I have to elaborate what I think of it (which is what it is a forum for), so I see some things I like, and some things I think could be done better. That's no shame on the game, it is just an elaboration on the one single bit of info we have now, namely the cover. And since opinions vary, you will always end up with a bit of crticism.

Anyway, still looking forward to the game, no matter what the cover looks like, but I think that's a standard idea.
And I think we need some different information so we can stop going on like this about the cover

Edit: okay, I've decided to comment on this anyway and play devil's advocate (at least according to some of you):
Quote:
Originally Posted by inm8#2 View Post
This game will rock in the hands of Jane Jensen.
I have to disagree here. True, with what Jane Jensen has shown thusfar she is an amazing storyteller, and also getting better and better. However she still has to prove her skills with Gray Matter. Now I agree that she will very likely do a good job based on what I've seen of her before, but we don't know how she has written Gray Matter. It may be that she just fails to live up to what she is capable of. It's possible with her being human and all.
So I wouldn't say so definately that it will be good just because she wrote it. That's the whole problem with the hype about it being a Jane Jensen game. We expect her to live up to the GK series, but she may not do so with Gray Matter. We'll just have to wait and see.

Last edited by Luna Sevithiainen; 06-29-2010 at 10:58 PM.