View Single Post
Old 06-29-2010, 12:45 AM   #2
terhardp

Wow, I really don't know what to say apart from big thanks for the huge effort you've put into this project. I enjoyed watching your documentary allmost as I've enjoyed playing the actual game. Although I've never been to Saxton (or England) before, I had the feeling that I know the place intimately, while watching your videos. Now I understand why Boakes had choose it as a backdrop for his game. The place is really inspiring, to say the least. When I visit England in the future, I'll certainly try to visit Saxton as well.

BTW, I liked several small details in your movies. You certainly have the feeling for drama and atmosphere. First that comes to mind is the "look through the hole" of the workshop door. You've beautifuly captured the church site and the shore near Ulcombe aswell. I also liked the fact that you've made several funny touches and remarks, like "helooooo" and "it's poisonous". I've found the latter hilarious, because it's the spitting image of that particular scene in the game.

All in all, I congratulate you on your fine work on this project.
Looking forward to: Hitman: Absolution, Tomb Raider, Max Payne 3, The Last Crown, Bracken Tor, Sherlock Holmes: The Testament, Secret Files III