View Single Post
Old 06-23-2010, 01:57 AM   #20
Fien
Senior *female* member

Oh, I don't doubt it. I know you tried everything. Tedious, right...? In spite of all your hard work, you never experienced TLE the way it's creator intended it to be experienced, more's the pity.

Quote:
If I am correct you skip the nightmare event(your own nightmare).
I have no idea what you mean by that. The nightmare is in the transcript, if that's what you're talking about. New additions, things I missed, are of course welcome.

Quote:
Anyways I believe I heard every conversation because by now I think all 'secret' conversations have been mentioned in both TLE topics. And I have yet to come across one that I haven't encountered myself.
Hardly any "secret conversations" have ever been talked about here.

Quote:
I admit, there was ONE thing I didn't find out or saw on my initial playthrough. That was the conductor juggling with his head during the nightmare scene. I found that one thanks to Veruncheek.
But that is not considered a conversation.
I bet you never found the other Easter Egg by yourself either, the photo of young Mr. Mechner, discovered by Veruncheek only because she broke into the graphic files.

Quote:
Owh and about the eunich compartment; I think it is safe to assume no such secret exists, considering that Veruncheek never found a way to enter it. That woman explored every bits(pun intended) and pieces of the game.
I mean....if it existed at least 1 person here should've been able to enter it right?
Yeah? Well, she didn't find the Easter Egg with the three-headed conductor either. What's more, when someone else mentioned its existence (EDIT: on the facebook TLE forum), she seriously doubted it could be true. She was wrong.

Quote:
Simple elementary, my dear Fien. ^^
Oh sure, Mr. Awsome. To you, that is.

Last edited by Fien; 06-23-2010 at 02:05 AM.