View Single Post
Old 06-02-2010, 01:21 PM   #1
purple

Default Return of the Tentacle (DOTT2)

Hi!

I am new here, and i just want to inform you about our project Maniac Mansion 3: Return of the Tentacle hoping to get some response. Besides it would be great to get a bit international.

I am one of the graphic artists.
A few months ago, i have made a kind of promotion video hoping to get some help from potential graphic artists out there.
We are working hard day to day, but our small number of members (especially graphic artists) constricts our fluent and efficient work.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osAMPo40MZo

We also got some other news for you:
About two weeks ago, we've started the first test runs for a new engine. Now it's official: from now on, we'll work with the Wintermute engine.
The years before we were using the Visionaire engine.
The Visionaire-team did a great job and we'll miss their support in any case.
Visionaire is an easy to use programming software, which also allows greenhorns to develop their own games. But that's not our class anymore.

Especially since the last few months, results get better and better.
It's our goal to bring you the best adventure gaming experience. Just to make that sure, we immediately count on the wintermute engine.

Enclosed you can see a brand new ingame screenshot of Bernards journey through ... whatever. you'll find out in the full version.

visit us:
www.dott2.org

mail us:
[email protected]

ps:
A few days ago our first public bulletin board went online.
There's also an english subforum for you, so you're very welcome to take part on some discussions if you want.

We'll always stay up to date for you, so you always could take a look for some news.

board.dott2.org

Hope to see you there!

Greetings from germany

Last edited by purple; 06-02-2010 at 01:46 PM.