View Single Post
Old 05-28-2010, 05:12 PM   #1894
Fantasysci5
Stalker of Britain

I'm currently at the very beginning of Keepsake, but I just had to post something about it.

I have very high hopes for this game. The graphics of the environment are breath-taking. I might go out on a limb and say more than Syberia...The acadamy is gorgeous, and I'm really liking the details; from the running water to the lush blades of grass. The character graphics leave a bit to be desired. When the main character talks, there's a portrait of her on the left that looks kind of weird. In the still pictures of her and that doll, she looks pretty, but I'm not getting that same charm in-game. But the graphics have really captured me. Hopefully the story pans out, too.

EDIT: Well, the puzzles, or at least the mechanical puzzles, are a bit too random for me. I didn't see any indication of how I was supposed to solve them, but then again, I've never really been good with mechanical puzzles in games. But it just seems like it's a bit out there, and doesn't make much sense. But I'm loving Zak, although I wish Lydia wasn't so mean to him. When she got the power to work, and he wasn't thrilled, it made me think twice about him. What if he's a bad guy? But I like him! lol I'll just have to play on...
Currently Playing-Trine 2
Games I Want-Kings Bounty: Warriors of the North!!!, Asylum, Last Crown, Braken Tor, Testament of Sherlock Holmes

Last edited by Fantasysci5; 05-28-2010 at 07:15 PM.