View Single Post
Old 05-25-2010, 09:40 AM   #1462
DustyShinigami
The Quiet One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Writer View Post
I've heard some good things about RDR. It's the second of Rockstar's western type games, right? With gameplay similar to GTA? Looks like another interesting title for when I get a new console.
I'm really liking the game - both single player and multiplayer. Rockstar sure know how to make entertaining games. The characters are either lively, funny, deep, interesting and likeable, the voice acting is solid and believable, the story is interesting to follow (although I haven't got far), the gameplay - similar to GTA 4, but in the Wild West, and now having the option to be either good or bad - is great fun, there's loads to see and do, a huge world to explore etc.
Then there's multiplayer, which is just as great. It's a bit similar to BioShock 2's. There are optional tasks to complete in both Free Roam - with or without the help of other players - and during matches to boost your XP/Level in order to gain new tasks to complete, weapons, characters, horses etc. The connection/server has been pretty damn solid too.

I reckon this will become my 'Game of the Year'.
Now Playing: Broken Sword: Shadow of the Templars - The Director's Cut (DS and iPhone), DOOM 3: Resurrection of Evil, Hotel Dusk: Room 215, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Justice for All, Silent Hill - HD Collection
Recently Completed: Max Payne, Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne
Next: Bayonetta, Devil May Cry - HD Collection, Max Payne 3, Metal Gear Solid - HD Collection, Silent Hill: Downpour

Last edited by DustyShinigami; 05-25-2010 at 09:56 AM.