View Single Post
Old 05-17-2010, 02:50 AM   #608
UPtimist
Life and times of...

Quote:
Originally Posted by booB View Post
Sorry if this has been brought up already, but I'm too lazy to go back and re-read five zillion posts on this topic. I noticed that the short blurb about this game says that it will feature point-and-click control, as well as direct (game pad) control. Obviously the latter is because of the Xbox version coming out... but does anyone know if the PC version will include the direct control option as well? I'm hoping it does, because I was one of the few who enjoyed the direct control on games like Dreamfall and Broken Sword 3. Likewise, the P&C option should be available for people who want it as well.

Forgive me, as I just now started checking out the screens and news blurbs for this game. Consider me an excited passenger on the hype train!
Quote:
Originally Posted by UPtimist View Post
Does this mean that it won't be regular point & click either on the XBox or both that and PC? I don't really want highlighting as it takes away from the immersion. Once again, you feel like you're just playing a game.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreaDraco83 View Post
It's point-and-click on PC, fear not
From Andrea's post I gathered that it's P&C on the PC, direct control on XBox. No switches.

I'm bummed about that too, but what can you do?

Or am I wrong?