Old 05-10-2010, 10:59 AM   #79
DustyShinigami
The Quiet One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trunkyo View Post
Nice, Alucard Gazzoid!
Clever.

Quote:
I want to get Hellsing Ultimate too, but I'm wondering if I should wait until they finally release the rest of the episodes. It might be a very long time!
Indeedy. What's happened exactly? Was it the English distributor that went bust or something? It could certainly take a while for the rest to be released. I can't wait for them all to be released, though. I'm too impatient. But I will wait until after I've finished the manga series. I like the Ultimate ones more than the original series. I felt the story to the original series went a bit stupid. At least these are more faithful to the original source material. That, and they're more gorey.

As for Totoro... I'm still undecided. The same applies to Ponyo. But because I enjoyed Spirited Away, I'll probably give them a chance one day.
Now Playing: Broken Sword: Shadow of the Templars - The Director's Cut (DS and iPhone), DOOM 3: Resurrection of Evil, Hotel Dusk: Room 215, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Justice for All, Silent Hill - HD Collection
Recently Completed: Max Payne, Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne
Next: Bayonetta, Devil May Cry - HD Collection, Max Payne 3, Metal Gear Solid - HD Collection, Silent Hill: Downpour