View Single Post
Old 05-07-2010, 12:48 PM   #10
Dasilva
Hitch-Hiker

Send a message via MSN to Dasilva

In order of greatness:

1) Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion & Fallout 3 - Never played a game as much as this one, must of clocked over 120 hours with different characters etc. Its always fresh for me, I would live in that game given the chance by the Gman. (He seems to have that power )

2) TLJ & Dreamfall - Never thought I'd love video game characters as much as the ones in this game. My first tattoo is going to be Crow on my chest. Love it that much I importeed the USA special edition and got the art cards, UK edition, poster etc .

3) Space Quest 4 & 5 - I never thought that its possible to create a mythology around spoofs and humour. SQ has so much spunk and great moments.

4) Quest for Glory 3, 4 & 5 - Is probably the biggest inspiration for the book I'm writing. Rich in folk and myth, dripping in beautiful art, I could frame so many screen shots and hang them in my wall.

5) Knights of the Old Republic series & Mass Effect series - Same reasons as above but SCI-FI!

6) Tomb Raider 3 & Legend & Underworld - Made me feel like a true super hero and a great sense of adventure that is indescribable to me. I know the series goes up and down but I can safely safe my favourite video game character ever.

"If you don't get out of the box you've been raised in, you won't understand how much bigger the world is." - Angelina Jolie

_

<Susan falls through the floor and gets stuck>
<Paco looks at her blankly>
"Whats wrong with you?! Lassy would of had a firetruck here by now!"
- Susan Mayer, Desperate Housewives