View Single Post
Old 05-01-2010, 04:51 PM   #572
Intrepid Homoludens
merely human

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luther10 View Post
I'll write to whoever in charge, developer or distributer, and demand a ps3 version. They said they want to reach a broader audience then why not release the game on all platforms? They can just get another company to do the port if they don't know how to do one.
Maybe they ran out of money to pay licensing fees and ports and whatnots? Or the other console companies rejected them?

Quote:
Anyway I wonder if different versions have different prices? Will the 360 version have a regular price tag of $59.99?
I'm kinda broke these days, but when the game finally launches, if I can afford it I'll buy it at full price. Otherwise I'll have to wait til it goes on sale.
platform: laptop, iPhone 3Gs | gaming: x360, PS3, psp, iPhone, wii | blog: a space alien | book: the moral landscape: how science can determine human values by sam harris | games: l.a.noire, portal 2, brink, dragon age 2, heavy rain | sites: NPR, skeptoid, gaygamer | music: ray lamontagne, adele, washed out, james blake | twitter: a_space_alien