Adventure Forums - View Single Post - Gray matter: official site / hype / marketing and publishing
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2010, 04:34 PM   #566
Intrepid Homoludens
merely human

I actually played Still Life on the original XBox. Started it on an analog TV, then about halfway through I acquired an HDTV and proceeded from there. I had a difficult time reading the text, as it was originally done for low res screens for the console.

Regardless, I enjoy the game and was able to kick my feet up, sit back, and just work the controller interface.

It would be awesome to have more adventure game developers and publishers invest resources in bringing more games to consoles and do heavy marketing for it accordingly. I would definitely support it as a consumer.

Gray Matter is gonna look amazing in high res on large HDTV screens!
platform: laptop, iPhone 3Gs | gaming: x360, PS3, psp, iPhone, wii | blog: a space alien | book: the moral landscape: how science can determine human values by sam harris | games: l.a.noire, portal 2, brink, dragon age 2, heavy rain | sites: NPR, skeptoid, gaygamer | music: ray lamontagne, adele, washed out, james blake | twitter: a_space_alien