View Single Post
Old 04-30-2010, 02:10 PM   #1875
DustyShinigami
The Quiet One

Final Fantasy XIII

On Chapter 11 - Gran Pulse. Just begun my first side quest for the first Cei'th Stone. I'm 39 hours into the game at the moment and I wouldn't be surprised if the game ends up taking me 50-60 hours in total. Knowing me it's because I'll end up trying to do everything.

I have to honest, I am getting a bit fed up of the game now. My interest in the gameplay, characters, story and world, along with my motivation, has waned. I can't wait to get the game finished, but that could take quite a while yet.

The price I payed for the game, the achievements I should be able to get, and a conclusion to the story is what keeps me going.

Left 4 Dead: The Passing

Just working on collecting achievements a bit each day.

At least this DLC is better than the one for the first L4D.

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory

I'm near the beginning of The Bathhouse mission. Just this one and the next and I'm done.

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction

At the beginning of Third Echelon HQ. God, this game's single player campaign is too short. According to a walkthrough I've only got another three missions to do after this one. With previous Splinter Cell games I usually end up doing a mission a day or a day and a half.

Whilst this game is fun, I certainly wouldn't say it's the best to date nor a favourite of mine.
Now Playing: Broken Sword: Shadow of the Templars - The Director's Cut (DS and iPhone), DOOM 3: Resurrection of Evil, Hotel Dusk: Room 215, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Justice for All, Silent Hill - HD Collection
Recently Completed: Max Payne, Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne
Next: Bayonetta, Devil May Cry - HD Collection, Max Payne 3, Metal Gear Solid - HD Collection, Silent Hill: Downpour