View Single Post
Old 04-30-2010, 09:34 AM   #11
cwapitm

I rarely leave a game unfinished unless I really don't like it. Most of the classics I enjoyed in the past as a kid I did wind up finishing much later. Of course being a kid and not really having the internet for help made it harder to beat those games. I can think of a few: probably Zak McKracken and some Sierra games (King's Quest III in particular) I still haven't beaten because they can be difficult even with a walkthrough on hand. Especially the Sierra games, like the early Space Quests are more stressful than they are fun, so I haven't really bothered to try to complete them.

In more recent times: I never finished NiBiRu. I just didn't like it at all and by the end puzzle I was completely fed up and just stopped there. I didn't really care to know what happened at the end. I disliked it that much.

I also got a little way into The Experiment, but stopped playing due to the horrendous control scheme. It was more trouble than it was worth, and I just never went back to it even though I intended to at one point. Shame really because I was very interested in the story.