View Single Post
Old 04-16-2010, 07:54 AM   #30
Monolith

Quote:
Originally Posted by zobraks View Post
I am talking mainly for myself, but the accent is on "as the fans of other genres do". I didn't mean that adventurers don't care about graphics at all.

It's OK, but you have survival horror games/shooters to play , and I prefer something more like an adventure.
Didn't a lot of your so called "Adventure" fans think that Ghost Pirates of Vooju Island was going to be better than ToMI just because the "graphics" looked better? I do agree with the content part, but remember, not all games fail to utilize graphics as Still Life 2 did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zobraks View Post
I am talking mainly for myself, but the accent is on "as the fans of other genres do". I didn't mean that adventurers don't care about graphics at all.

It's OK, but you have survival horror games/shooters to play , and I prefer something more like an adventure.
Sure, but didn't Barrow Hill have that creepy atmosphere similar to zombies popping out? I couldn't complain though. Scratches and Barrow Hill were games that genuinely scared me. lol Not even silent hill or resident evil match that level of creepiness.

http://www.sbnewsom.com/