View Single Post
Old 04-16-2010, 12:40 AM   #26
zobraks
Senior Passer-by

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agustin View Post
I promise with all confidence that you positively won't be disappointed with this game.
Keep the system requirements/shiny graphics low and story & atmosphere high and everything will be OK.

Quote:
... keep in mind that if you were scared by Scratches you might want to check your heart before tackling this one
It's all right as long as you don't scare us with such things as zombies suddenly jumping out of closets, but rather with creepy atmosphere (music, lights, angles of camera,... like in AMBER for instance). If a game makes you feeling scared of something you only expect, that's the ticket (in my opinion, of course).

Quote:
... the engine will operate similarly to Scratches, that is, panoramic rotation -- except we're making it look like actual 3D.
Nice graphics is fine as long as there's enough content behind it. We adventurers (I believe) do not care for graphics so much as the fans of other genres do.

BTW, I liked the graphics in Scratches a lot. It was a great game in every recspect actually, and I only have some slight complaints storywise: a couple of loose ends which you might (as well) have polished in the Director's Cut - I don't know that since I didn't play the DC.

Last edited by zobraks; 04-16-2010 at 12:52 AM.