View Single Post
Old 04-02-2010, 01:23 PM   #1417
DustyShinigami
The Quiet One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasysci5 View Post
Besides just buying "Rhiannon", I couldn't resist the $3 Simon the Sorcerer over at GOG. I've been wanting to play this game, because I hear Chris Barrie (who played Rimmer in "Red Dwarf") voices the main character, but I didn't want to spend too much on a comedy game, since I'm not much into comedies.
The first Simon the Sorcerer is one of my favourite games and the game that got me into adventures in the first place. Sadly though, I don't think it would be your kind of game. The humour is hit or miss whether you like British humour or not. I tried to get 2 old friends into the game when I was back at middle school, but because of the type of game it is and its humour, they didn't like it. And these were guys who watched and liked the likes of Monty Python and Red Dwarf.
Now Playing: Broken Sword: Shadow of the Templars - The Director's Cut (DS and iPhone), DOOM 3: Resurrection of Evil, Hotel Dusk: Room 215, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Justice for All, Silent Hill - HD Collection
Recently Completed: Max Payne, Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne
Next: Bayonetta, Devil May Cry - HD Collection, Max Payne 3, Metal Gear Solid - HD Collection, Silent Hill: Downpour