View Single Post
Old 03-31-2010, 11:11 PM   #1
Boner

Default Telltale to Continue Bone Games

I just wanted to let all of you fellow adventure gamers know of some wonderful news I heard about what Telltale will be producing after they release Sam & Max: The Devil’s Playhouse. I heard this news straight from a Telltale Games staff member at the Game Developer’s Conference that I recently attended. They told me that the following news is secret, and will not be officially revealed until after the final episode of Sam & Max. I just had to finally register for the Adventure Gamers forums to let you all know!

After releasing The Devil’s Playhouse, Telltale Games will continue the Bone series of games. They have re-signed the Bone contract with Jeff Smith to produce more Bone games. As most of you probably know, Telltale released episodes for the first two Bone books a few years ago (Out from Boneville and The Great Cow Race), but never finished the rest of the series. There are a total of nine books in the series. Therefore, according to the current plan, the third episode will be released in September
2010, and monthly episodes will continue to follow until the ninth and final episode is released in March 2011. The games are currently being developed at Telltale, along with new Sam & Max game.

I’m excited about this great news about Bone! I always hoped they would continue the series! However, please be aware that this is not an official announcement, and if you question anyone related to Telltale about it, they will deny it.

I’m super excited about this! I enjoyed the first few games as much as Telltale’s Sam & Max and Monkey Island! This is awesome!