Thread: Your opinions
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2010, 11:01 AM   #16
Irons

I'll just add my experience here for now.

The purchase and download
Cant say anything negative about this, I made a account, added my game, used Visa to pay and downloaded the game, all in less then 40minutes
Got a Email fairly quick with the confirmation of my order and tought, nice just wait abit and it's gonna be installed.

The problems
After installation I started the game and the activate dialog comes up, right check the mail for serial number, but sadly no number there, so read the whole mail and check my account.
After clicking the resend option and waiting 10min I go back and click it again (this has probably been done 10 times now) but still no mail about a serial nubmer.
So here I am sitting, waiting for my mail to the support to be handled by someone, unable to play my game.
I'we used similar services from other vendors, like GoG and I must say that the experience there was better, I got my serial when my payment was confired (instant) and I could start playing my game right after downloading it.
Hopefully my issue will be resolved fairly quick, but I'm still not going to play my new game to night by the looks of it

Best Regards.